I am having massive Internet problems - our personal ISP is changing systems, which means limited to zero connection since February. The whole of this month I barely have enough Internet for basic stuff, like downloading email and its usually at obscure hours... like what I am posting at now! before 07h00 on a long weekend? ... like seriously... Anyways, our house is already located in a signal poor zone and with the added systems changes I cannot even get anything uploaded as the connection bombs out or gets an error of some sort. *Sigh*. It is tremendously frustrating as I have tried to get this month's post uploaded on several occasions. Even if I do the Internet signal dance with my modem around the house 💃 it still doesn't work... Hopefully the signal clears up a bit for me to get my post out next month!
Ta-Ta For Now!
- Index & Info
- About: This Blog
- Support Roots 'n' Shoots
- Fur & Feather Pets
- Edibles: Food Plant Families & Botanical Definitions
- Composting: Kitchen waste, NPK & Fertilisers
- Garden Guidelines: Rules for all plants & seasons
- Pest Control: Biological control; organic & green recipes
- Soil: Profiles & Maintenance
- Water: Rain & Grey water collection & storage
- Wormery: Earthworm compost
- Reviews: Books & Websites
- Nurseries, Suppliers, Stockists & Products
Support Roots 'n' Shoots
Did my gardening advise work?
Please pop over to the Support Page, where you can find various donation options to support Roots 'n' Shoots!