Roots 'n' Shoots: Internet Connection Blues

Sunday, 30 April 2017

Internet Connection Blues

I am having massive Internet problems - our personal ISP is changing systems, which means limited to zero connection since February. The whole of this month I barely have enough Internet for basic stuff, like downloading email and its usually at obscure hours... like what I am posting at now! before 07h00 on a long weekend? ... like seriously... Anyways, our house is already located in a signal poor zone and with the added systems changes I cannot even get anything uploaded as the connection bombs out or gets an error of some sort. *Sigh*. It is tremendously frustrating as I have tried to get this month's post uploaded on several occasions. Even if I do the Internet signal dance with my modem around the house 💃 it still doesn't work...  Hopefully the signal clears up a bit for me to get my post out next month!

TTFN!
Ta-Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any ideas & input! Sharing is caring :) ... Any questions are welcome too!

Support Roots 'n' Shoots

Did my gardening advise work?

Please pop over to the Support Page, where you can find various donation options to support Roots 'n' Shoots!

Thanx!
The Shroom
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Let your friends know!